Saturday, March 7, 2009

Obama Went to Harvard???

OK maybe I have been missing something these past few months but this is what Obama Said the other day:

We are paying for past sins in three principal areas: energy, health care, and education -- importing too much oil and not finding new sources of energy, not reforming health care, and tolerating too many bad schools.


Excuse me you went to Harvard??

I thought it was a Banking and housing Collapse!! What are they smoking in the White House? No wonder Obama doesn't talk about fixing the economy and banking industry because he is smoking some kind of wacky weed.

OK I shouldn't complain unless I have a solution? OK here are my solutions:

How about allowing people to take a penalty free withdrawal of 10,000 - 20,000 from there 401k's to use however they want and this would cost the US Government ....Nothing!

Could we remove the remove the mark to market rule for valuing assets AIG would only have lost 2+ billion instead of 60+ billion that way.

Don't Tax the rich we all pay too much in taxes!

A little video of our Fearless leaders Obama and Biden!

No comments:

Post a Comment